fredag 14 februari 2014

Woke up this morning

IF ONLY this was the view I'd wake up to. Got up at 7 AM (yes, on a Saturday morning) to eat my breakfat chia pudding and drink my favorite coffee with soy milk. About to hit the gym now for my morning cardio session. Since I ran yesterday and my knees have been bothering me for the past week it's probably safest to stick to rowing and cycling. But we'll see. It's still really foggy outside. I'm still not used to it. Where I grew up it was never foggy.

So anyway, I had this super weird dream last night. Unfortunately  I can't remember much of it, but the thing I remember is I was really hairy in the dream. My tummy was full of hair hahaha. It was terrible. Dreams can be so weird. I wish I'd remember more of them but I almost never do.

Hope you guys have had better dreams...

Have a lovely Saturday!

x
Sara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar