onsdag 26 februari 2014

(kind of) a happy wednesday

Hellooooo.

Well.. Not sure why I'm blogging right now. Don't really have anything important or meanigful to say.

I'm just sitting here with a peel of mask and litsening to some music. Or no. Right at this moment a song just ended and I'm litsening to Sara singing while she's doing dishes. But she has no idea ;)

Today has been... okay. I don't like Wednesdays. But I've been listening to happy music and I met up with a good friend for some coffee and needed quality time.

GUYS I GOT A NEW PHONE! Kind of. See if you know me you know I'm very good at breaking my stuff. So I dropped my phone on the floor for the millionth time at work, and it was the last time. The screen was completely DONE. So I brought it to the store for repair but they just sent me a new phone instead. Let's hope I won't break it this time!




Ok.... Um... Well.... This was nice! Lets do this again soon.
Bye bye!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar