lördag 22 februari 2014

Hockey and dumbbells

Yo! Nyt mie hitokseen romahan!
Yesterday the weather was terrible so I and a couple of friends escaped the weather to Wayne's Coffee at Medborgarplatsen to hang out and chat for a couple of hours. Then I watched the hockey game (Finland-Sweden, the most exciting game) with Laura and Eve. Unfortunately Finland scored the first goal, which usually leads to them losing the game. Which they did. And it sucked. But hey, today's game against the States went way better! I didn't get to see it though since I was at the meeting. So anyway, we ended up sleeping over at Laura's parents place and it was soo nice. I felt like a little kid again, sleeping over at my friends house. I always loved sleepovers. And today the weather's been perfect. Unfortunately Laura got sick so my plans for tonight got canceled. Oh well, might as well spend the evening watching older episodes of the Finnish show Putous. Tomorrow's my favorite day of the week, Sunday. It's the only day I have 100% to myself. Which means hours at the gym and at dance classes. Today I only had 30 minutes to work out so I did Tabata. It's such a killer workout. I've been doing Tabata training since last summer but after New Year's I haven't done much of it so I'm happy to get back to it. My plan is to from now on do it at least 3 times a week.
Ok yeah, I'm blogging on a Saturday night again. But hey, the blue photo says it all.
x
Sara



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar