måndag 17 februari 2014

I'm not bitter.....

Today was NOT my day. First of all I'm far from a morning person, unlike my dear roommate. And it wasn't better when I slept through my alarm and was late to work. Only to find that I forgot my keys, and couldn't contact my boss because for some reason I had no coverge on the phone. So all day has been colored by that, and I haven't really been in an awesome mood.



But I'm not gonna be bitter. I have smiled today. Because I found money in a pocket of a jacket that I almost never use. Nice surprise. Also the sun was shining today - all day! It felt like spring. So even though I've been tiered and cranky all day it was still alright. I'm trying to learn from Laura and find good things in every day.
So the best thing about this day? It's finally over!

Here's another good one from Hurts for ya!


Have a good one. I'll talk to you guys later!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar