tisdag 18 februari 2014

Walking Disaster

Ah, Tuesday. My least favorite day of the week since forever.

That was what I wrote 11 AM earlier today. I never had time to finish my blog post. I was supposed to write a rant about how awkward I am and how I always seem to manage to embarass myself in one way or another by being very clumsy. Now I'm thinking you'll find out about that sooner or later anyway. I can give you a couple of nice examples of the highlights of my awkwardness.

1) Walking into furniture, people, fences, posts, animals, walls, sharp objects sticking out of the wall, pretty much anything that hurts. Eg. A week ago I saw a hot guy and walked right into a scaffold/scaffolding (rakennusteline? byggställning? In English??). Not awkward at all. He so totally fell for me after that incident.

2) Tripping. I trip and stumble all of the time. Like I swear, you'd think my shoe laces were tied together all of the time. Walking disaster. I regularly do this at the gym too. Especially if a guy happens to be looking at me. It's as if I'm so caught up in  my thoughts that I have no idea where my body ends and where it starts.

3) Random Incidents. In Tenerife I did some heavy leg press at the gym (nothing out of the ordinary, with the same weights as I'd done the weeks before). Unfortunately I let my knees drop too close to me and couldn't press the weights back up so they dropped down with a loud crash on me. Obviously it was secured so I didn't get hurt. All guys at the gym came running thinking I'd gotten crushed under the 200 kg I was pressing. Awkward incident. I switched to another gym after that evening.

Not that those are anywhere near the most embarassing situations of my life. Hey, I could make a whole Bridget Jones saga for you guys. But I'll have to tell you worse stories some other time. Now I'm exhausted and ready to go to bed. Btyl.

Peace out
Sara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar