lördag 22 februari 2014

Power of the Mind


It's the power of the mind, dear blog readers. Thoughts lead to actions.
I'm a big time dreamer, but I think it's time for me and you and all of us to start visioning ourselves actually reaching our goals. Dreaming is one thing, but actually believing you will reach your goals, now that is the secret to success. How about you once and for all decide what you want and go get it. Period. No buts, no what ifs. Just do it.
Nike. I just love Nike. All their ads are so inspirational. I'm a bit sad it's gotten so mainstream, back when I fell in love with their brand everybody was loving Puma. But I will never give up on them. 
Back to what I was trying to talk about. It seems to me that we often cause ourselves to be what we think we are. If I think I'm fat then I will for sure be fat. If I think I am strong then I am strong. If I tell myself I suck, I suck. So it's time we start telling ourselves what we want ourselves to be as if it'd be true. I AM FREAKIN GORGEOUS!! Say that out loud to your reflection in the mirror every morning and every night for a week and I bet you'll be feeling quite  a lot hotter. And smile!
Let's do miracles to our self esteem people.
Get ready... Get set... Go be awesome.

Goodnight now, enough with the cheesiness...
S

No wait, you just have to hear my favorite quote first:
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" - Arnold

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar