onsdag 26 februari 2014

I need some Summer Sun

Hey yo!

Only a couple of months to go until summer! It's been a tough week so far for me, it sure ain't been easy. But hey, Friday's coming up, SOON. 2 more days at work and then it'll be an awesome weekend. Tomorrow I have my dance class and then I'm gonna take a Body Combat class. Haven't done that in ages, so it's about time. Such a great all-round workout. Today I did biceps, triceps and back and some backwards walking on the treadmill at max incline. I was supposed to run but my legs were feeling weak so I didn't. But it was a good workout nevertheless.

The photos below are from Tampere. I look forward to Summer. We're going to have so much fun. We're planning to take a little trip to Finland to visit the assemblies, which will be so much fun. I think I'm going to travel up north to our summer house in Kuusamo for a week. It's so tranquil there, by the lake, in the woods, clear air and everything. I haven't been there in years, so I really have to go this summer. And what else? Sun, chilling on our balcony, swimming, tanning, roadtrips, running, hiking... Isn't it strange to love summer so much and live in a country where the summer's are only a few months per year? I was definitely not made to live here. Not that I have anythibg against winter, I'm just not a big fan of it. Ok right. Cool. Buh bye. Gotta focus on Suits now!

x
Sara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar