lördag 15 februari 2014

I'm the moron dancing

Not being social at all and I love it! It's Saturday night, I'm at home watching the forever hilarious White Chicks. I'd love to hang out with my family but unfortunately they don't even live in this country. Ho estly I can't wait to move away from Sweden. I don't like it here at all anymore. I'll just try to make the time pass as fast as possible by devoting myself to the important things. And training, of course. Summer come soon, ok!?
Today the weather's been crazy. When I walked to the meeting it was raining and then suddenly the wind blew really hard. And so my dear umbrella broke. I was sad. And so, to survive, I've been listening to the National all day long. And then, my bluetooth headphones stopped working too. ALREADY. I bought them 3 weeks ago. Quality? Don't think so.
So yeah. Super training day tomorrow! House and dancehall plus core! Love it. Take care now. Bye bye then (Ace Ventura style, slams the door)
x
Sara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar