söndag 2 mars 2014

Life begins after Coffee

Hello and good morning. When I woke up I thought it was Monday. Thank goodness it wasn't. I still get to rest a little before Monday and a new, tough week has to start. Last night I was at Laura's place. We watched White Chicks and ate yummy fruits and nuts. A night in, simple and nice. After that I came home and listened to Moby. Sometimes past midnight I  just sit down and just listen to the music, read the lyrics and drown in it all. Moby is to me almost what Burial is to Laura. His music emanates feelings I sometimes think I'm alone to feel. The lyrics are sometimes so accurate they make me cry. My absolute favorites are Porcelain, When it's cold I'd like to die and Lie down in darkness.
x
Sara

I have a thing for lyrics. I write them down in notebooks. I think I have 6 notebooks full of my favorite lyrics. I wonder how many hours I've devoted to writing down all of them. Well, I guess there are worse things to spend your time on.

...
Midnight is long
The life I knew is gone
There is nothing that I've ever seen
Darker than it's been
The Sun is gone
The lights have gone to sleep
I never knew the dark could be so deep
Somewhere you are warm
But I'm never going home
...

(Moby-Gone to Sleep)



Can't wait for March to fly past. Spring is on its way and then Summer's going to be here and that is going to be amazing.
Another favorite set of lyrics (Signs of love by Moby, of course):
...
Away we could run
I can see the light come peering through the sky in my mind
Closing people come in but also lying on the floor
I would hold you in my arms until we both are home
I would hold you in my arms until we both are all alone
....



Oh, and last but not least, today's breakfast. It was so good I just had to post a photo. Millet porridge with paleo egg nog (soy milk, egg yolks, coconut milk, agave syrup and spices). Looking forward to getting myself to the gym in a couple of hours for some core workout and then my house and dancehall classes. Hope you all have a relaxed Sunday!

x
Sara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar