måndag 10 mars 2014

I must get back to the Sea


MONDAY. What a day. This was the best Monday I've had in ages. It was "warm" outside so I wore my spring jacket, work went well, then I worked out at the gym for about an hour and after that I went out on the soccer field next to our house to run intervals, jump, skip, move side to side etc. An awesome interval workout, that is. I'm not a fan of the treadmill, but I love running outdoors. I get bored easily, so I definitely need a changing scenery when I'm running. And I especially love running when it's dark outside. In the evenings that is. So tonight was perfect.

It's weird how now after watching all episodes of Suits (so far) I have quite a lot of extra time in the evenings. At least that's what it feels like now that I don't have any shows to watch. And it feels great. I don't like being hooked to shows, so I'll try to avoid getting hooked to another show, at least when there are a few seasons available immediately. I kind of miss the days when you'd only watch series on the TV and they'd show one episode per week. Then you'd walk around all week longing for the next episode, getting all excited on the day it finally aired. I remember being like that with many shows, such as Alias, Lost, Prison Break, Drop Dead Diva, Grey's Anatomy... Now it's just not the same when pretty much everything's available online. I don't even have a TV. Am I making any sense? Maybe not, but the conclusion is that I don't want to get hooked on any show in a while now. I'd rather read or learn Persian, as I decided to do a week ago. Let's do this.

HAVE A NICE WEEK PEOPLE.

x
Sara


And theeen... A few photos from lovely Chile. I need the ocean..






DAT TAN. COME BACK.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar