torsdag 13 mars 2014

Let It Go

So today I did something I've always wanted to try, but never had the courage to do. But since I've been trying to "get over myself" lately (didn't go to floor-ball last week but I'm going tomorrow), and I really REALLY wanted to see Frozen (I know... I'm late) so I ended up going by myself. I had the whole row to myself in a close to empty theater. It was an amazing experience. The movie.. LOVE IT! i love Disney, the animation, the songs.. The magic! I feel like a little kid. And i LOVE feeling like a kid. For example I get way to excited about Bubbles. But that's a topic for another time.

But yeah. Frozen. I loved it. And I love that Disney produced a movie with these power-ladies Anna and Elsa.



Time for bed.
Later /E.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar