måndag 3 mars 2014

Home is... Well, you tell me


It's Monday, it's a tough week and I'm going to daydream my way through it. Well, not at work. I can't daydream at all at my job, there I have to focus 100 %, all of the time. No wonder my brain's sleeping the rest of the time. But like Drake said, "It's far from the time to rest now". Summer's coming, our move to London ia getting closer. Last week I panicked and considered quitting everything and just moving back "home". Now I'm feeling a bit calmer again. It's quite normal to sometimes miss home. It's the traveller's curse. The word home always leaves me with mixed feelings. I'm not sure where my home is. I guess I'm not ready to settle down, there's still so much to see, so many people to meet. I can't wait. And one day, I'll know where on earth I belong. 'Til then, it's gonna be fun.

Oh I made this uhmazing vegan fudge last night. SO good. I'll post the recipe someday. I didn't take a photo because it looked like poop. And oh no, it's getting late. Still haven't prepared for the meeting tomorrow. 

Let's survive this week, shall we? Friday me & Laura are gonna go see PENDULUM. LIVE. LOVE IT. *giggle*

x
Sara



Big open windows, brick walls, creativity flowing.

Maybe we'll get a Frenchie? How about that Laura?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar