söndag 6 april 2014

Where our world falls to pieces

Holla. Oh sorry, we've been so busy we haven't had time to blog. Ehm, I mean, actually there's just nothing to blog about. I'm guessing I speak for all of us when I say this week's been nothing out of the ordinary. Same old, nothing new. Hence, nothing to blog about.
So I figured I'll make a top 10 of my favorite moments this week. Hold on to your hats, here we go...

1. Discovering that Thievery Corporation's released a new album, Saudade. The single Depth of My Soul, below, was an immediate favorite. Can't believe I missed the release. I need to get back to always being up to date with important things like this. Well, at least I was only late by a few days this time. It could've been worse.


2. My boss buying me lunch. Yuhmeeh vegan risotto (below). The chef told me he'd attended to make a goofy face on top of the dish, but it failed a bit haha. I like the crazy hairdo though.


3. First Vurma morning this year. Eating breakfast or having coffee on the colorful benches outside at Vurma in Hornstull has become a bit of a tradition, and it was so nice to get this year started today with Laura and Josefine.


4. Taking selfies and feeling fine about the way I look. Might sound crazy, but me being ok with the way I look is a definite win! As I've told earlier, I've definitely not been ok with the way I look for let's say, 99% of my life.


5. Reading the latest GQ. I laughed at pretty much every story. One of my absolute favorite magazines. GQ and Top Gear always crack me up. 

6. Buying 6 kg of bananas. Because it was cheap. Now I'm going to be feasting on banana ice cream every day, aw yeah.



7. Hip Hop class by Benke this Thursday was awesome. The song we did a choreography to was Tyga's Dope. Indeed.



8. The DIY facial scrub I made today with sugar, lemon and a bit of water. I did put a bit of honey in it (sorry), because Eve reminded me of its anti-inflammatory benefits. And it was good. My face and my hands are soft as a babys butt as we speak. I mean, as I write. Therefore, a photo of a girl with flawless skin and terrific eyebrows. Mind if I just pluck those and glue them on my face instead?


9. Samuel L. Jackson performing a slam poem about Boy Meets World, a show I know Eve's been obsessed with lately.


10. Being social last night and actually going out to meet people. It was nice and I'm definitely done with being unsocial (for now). Spring and sunshine do wonders. Oh, and service has been spectacular too.


Right now:
Heat is leading over the Knicks and I'm listening to Young Dreams. 's all good.


BUMMER of the week:
The finale of How I Met Your Mother. I CAN'T EVEN
Speaking of which, you could read this.

Tomorrow it's Monday, back to work and everything and OH CRAP I FORGOT TO GET MY LAUNDRY. Gotta run.
We should do this more often though, dear blog. It was fun. So long!

x
Sara

PS. Heat won. I'll have a glass of water to celebrate. (Hands clapping)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar