söndag 20 april 2014

This ain't love but let's pretend


The Afghan Whig's new album Do to the Beast (the first in 16 years!) is terrific. The Afghan Whigs are from Ohio and were originally active from 1986 to 2001. So I was quite surprised and excited when I heard about this album being released. I've been listening to it every day since it was released this Monday. I'm posting my three favorite songs from the album and you guys have to listen. Even if you don't like it haha, you HAVE to. It's a command. I love every song on the album, but these three kind of stuck out.


This song breaks my heart. The pain really comes through Greg Dulli's voice. Just perfect. 


5/5 to this album. Now I'm going to do nothing all day long. Except go to the gym and work my butt off. A DAY OFF, finally. I'll post more later, now I'm hungry for breakfast.

Tata!

x
Sara


PS. If you've never listened to the Afghan Whigs before, you've go to listen to the youtube clip below. Plus, young Conan! Hilarious.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar