tisdag 22 april 2014

And I'm burning to escape the cold

(my sister in Kuusamo a few years ago)

Now this has been a strangely awesome Tuesday. Work was awesome, then I went running, which was also awesome, and then I just found out the Antlers' new album Familiars will be released June 17. I'm currently listening to the preview on NPR All Songs Considered (also my favorite podcast). SO EXCITED. So hey, even Tuesdays can be great every once in a while. I just had green soy bean fettuccini made completely out of, well, green soy beans. And it was delicious. I've realized I need to step up my protein intake since I'm eating a vegan diet. So hello soy protein and hemp protein. I definitely don't want to lose the muscle mass I've fought so hard to build up. Anyway, I'd rather be a bit big and muscular than skinny and flabby. I'm loving my arms at the moment though. I'm seeing a big change from last fall, I wish I had before and after photos of me flexing. It's awesome really. I love being strong.

(yesterday's brekkie, so good)

(St Eriksplan in the night time, beautiful)

Peace out boy scout, tomorrow I'm gonna get myself a massage. 's about time!

x
Sara


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar