måndag 14 april 2014

life is beautiful

life is pretty sweet right now. so many wonderful things to look forward to. going to south of sweden this week to visit my wonderful niece. i will get to see my sisters too. i miss them so much. its so rare that the three of us get to spend time together because we live so far apart.
new york in less than a month. sickkk. it still hasnt sunk in though, that me and eve are finally going. note to self: watch movies that take place in the big apple.

this weekend felt like the beginning of summer to me. i spent saturday night with two of my favorite people in the world. we were out socializing with people. danced our tears away. it was beautiful. im so grateful for my friends. theyre golden.


i saw the grand budapest hotel with another wonderful friend, madeleine. wes andersons new film. love his movies. theyre so eccentric.




the soundtrack really stuck with me. so sweet. i listened to it all weekend. i felt like i was in some kind of fairy tale land. alice in wonderland style. falling down the rabbit hole. seeing floating lamps and stuff. 


another thing i did this weekend was watch the sun through my curtains. i love doing that. it looks like...sparkling water. and like war-paint on my face. braveheart. THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!! i feel free. content. please let it last.



/laura



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar