torsdag 24 april 2014

Bleeding out inside

I haven't been quite sure how personal I want to get on this blog. Maybe that's why I don't write here so much. Because I feel that so much of what goes on is inside my head, and it's just too personal to put out here for everyone to see. There's a part of me I don't want to share to everyone. Sometimes that part shows it's ugly little nose, and I let it. But then I push it back down. "You are not for everyone".


Kungsträdgården with my Cousin last week

What I can tell you is that I had an awesome weekend with my brother and his wife in town. I'm exhausted now afterwards, but it was worth it! Awesome mama-made food, and hanging out and laughing with my family. I miss my brother already!


 Brother and me, being crazy....


They brought mom and dad the dvd of the 25th anniversary show of Phantom of The Opera at Albert Hall. My brother has seen it several times and I saw it once before, and we where both nerding completely over how amazing the cast is.

Just listen to Ramin Kaminloo (The Phantom) in the beginning when he sings "Silently the senses, abandon their defenses....."



CHILLS! He has the perfect emotional deep and powerful and at the same time soft voice. He really catches the Phantoms desperation and obsessive character. Gah! Nerding again, sorry! You can see the whole thing on youtube if you want to (Part 1 / Part 2) It is AMAZING!
What makes everything even better, I just bought tickets for me and Laura to go see  Phantom at Broadway when we go. SO EXCITED!!!




ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT!


/E.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar