söndag 18 maj 2014

Wave after Wave

(while taking a bath yesterday)

Sunday at its best. Beautiful weather. I walked Hornstull-Slussen-Skanstull again and it was lovely. Bought an awesome dress, a hat and a pair of shoes. Cleaned the apartment and finished packing my bags for England. Then I went to the gym and killed my shoulders and after I went running for an hour.
Right now I'm watching American History X and it's making me so so sick. I can't believe there are people like that. The part where he kills the guys on his yard made me cry out loud. Absolutely disturbing, terrifying, horrible, every awful word I can find to describe how I felt watching it. What a world we live in.

So anyway, tomorrow it's Monday again. So may the force be with you all.

x
Sara

(Thursday in Vaxholmen)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar