torsdag 8 maj 2014

All I ever wanted was to watch the sun rise over the ocean.

Hey guys. Long time,

Sorry we have been taking a little break from the blog lately. Everyday life has been the same as always. Nothing special has been happening this week. Except tomorrow of course.
Oh you didn't know? Sorry, me and Laura are flying to New York tomorrow, We're gonna stay for two weeks. See the city, hang out with awesome friends and hopefully make plenty of new ones. And of course, lots of shopping!

I finished packing a few hours ago, since then I've been sitting here putting off cleaning. Typical me! But I'm trying not to stress about it. I know I'm probably not gonna get much sleep tonmight anyway, so I might as well clean.

~~~

I've been listening a lot to a playlist I found in Browse on Spotify; Songs for Sunsets. I love the feel in the music on that list. This song is new for me, and I fell in love with it. Enjoy!


~~~

Ok guys, better get back to procrastinating! Maybe we'll write to you from NYC next ;)

Love/E.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar