onsdag 21 maj 2014

LNDN BBY

Hello there!! (In a brittish accent, perhaps)

I'm in London! Finally! I got up at 4 AM but I'm not tired at all, the opposite actually. I'll have to stay at the airport a few more hours until mom and J arrive. Then we're probably gonna head to our hotel first. I'm looking forward to exploring cities I've never been to in England! Travelling's the best, as I'm sure I've mentioned a gazillion times before.

So, I had to snap a pic of an article from yesterday's NYT for you too to read. It was spot on. So I recommed you guys to read it too.

Plus,  a selfie from this morning. I woke up simultaneously with the sunrise, so #NOFILTER haha... The Sunrise and the Sunset,  some of God's greatest gifts to mankind let me tell you.

Alright. Peace out, time to continue reading and trying to make time go fast enough during the next three hours. I really hope I didn't leave the oven on. Then again, I haven't used it in a week, but you never know!

Take care you awesome blogreaders!

x
Sara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar