onsdag 14 maj 2014

Live through it





Kuolen nauruun. Siis nää kuvat. Absolutely hilarious. Mä ja Fanny joskus heinäkuussa 2012. Oi niitä aikoja.

Today's been alright. Woke up around 9 AM, ate watermelon, started going through my drawers, went to the city. Visited M's and had fruit salad and then me an Martina walked around town for a while. We found this licorice store that was full of goodies from Finland etc. Then I went to the bank, H&M, and of course, the gym. Pumped up my biceps and laughed my heart out at some guy doing Jane Fonda-style gymnastics in the middle of the gym. Fantastic.

Tomorrow Jeremiah Jae'll be performing at SGC. I'm so gonna be there. It'd be kind of cool to go there alone. At a rap concert, alone haha. Imagine that. I can cross it off my bucket list then! But I'll probably invite some friends to come along anyway. 





(kaks kertaa isompi pää ku Fannylla haha)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar