tisdag 13 maj 2014

It's a Wonderful Life

(via tumblr)

(above, Alexandra Spencer/Chanel)

Well, hello. The headline's from the movie It's a Wonderful Life, which I'm watching right now. Getting along with the IMdB top 250 quite well. 
It's been a nice and quite busy day. Finally visited SGC, it's such a cool hotel, looking forward to seeing Jeremiah Jae there on Thursday. And then I had my talk, which went well, or at least I hope so. I wasn't nervous, so that's always nice.
I've been out shopping a little today also at my favorite stores Sephora, & other stories and Urban Outfitters. I was supposed to save up... Well you know how it goes haha. One week to go and I'll be on my way to England again. Loving it! I'll get to spend time with my awesome mom and go sightseeing all over the English countryside. This time I'll take my camera with me too. Haven't used it in what seems like forever so it seems about time. I'm only traveling with hand baggage so I'll have a hard time choosing what to pack. Well, preparation is key! I ought to be quite used to traveling too, so packing isn't a big deal. Oh goodness I'm so excited. I wish I could start traveling more. Last year was really cool since I was in Chile for 3 months, Sri Lanka for 6 weeks, London for 4 days and Tenerife for a couple of weeks. This year's not been that awesome so far, I've kind of been stuck here in Stockholm since January 8th. But now it's finally time again! 

Hope you all have an awesome week! I'll be blogging more tomorrow!

x
Sara


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar