måndag 8 september 2014

Positiivisuus on...

Hey peeps!

1 week in London! All is swell! I love this place. Can't believe our luck, we moved to the coolest area in London. Both Shoreditch and Dalston are so cool and trendy. Shoreditch is the new headquarters of the creative people and oh ain't I loving it! Laura got a job at our (already) favorite smoothie bar and it's awesome. I'm still not sure where I'll end up working but I'm not in a hurry. For one thing, I'm looking forward to trying out the gyms around here. Especially the Reebok Gym, even though it isn't exactly in our quarters. When I get my first paycheck, that's where I'll be living at least for a month.
Can't believe the amount of events and concerts here. There are three major film festivals during September/October, lots and lots of awesome concerts, parties, you know it! Can't say I miss Stockholm haha. But life is what you make it, I guess, and I'm more positive now than I was in Stockholm. I guess I did get a bit of a break in Finland after all.
Another good thing about our hoods: the parks! London's a cool place to go out running in, the parks even have trails so you don't have to run on concrete all of the time. *handclapping*
Today's Laura's last day off before starting her new job so we'll probably just wander around, taking it easy. I got so much energy. I've been getting up around 7 AM most mornings without trying, too energetic to sleep longer. I guess I'm very excited for every new day. Eyy who's the positive monster here now!!? Haha... Crazy person #1.

Life is awesome and so are you.

x
Sara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar