lördag 6 september 2014

All of the feels

Okay so it's been a while. But as you can see from Saras posts the girls moved this week, and it is time to get this blog started for real! We are all heading in to completely new lives and challenges.
I'm excited but also terrified. It's been such an emotional roller coaster peaking these past few days (or even weeks, I don't even know ha ha) But now I'm here. I've moved in to my best friends apartment. My best friend left with my (now ex) roommate to find new things in London.
Amazing London. I don't blame them at all for going. I'm actually more proud than anything. And happy. Maybe a little bit jealous too. I'm going to visit them soon anyway.

I haven't been writing here since before my vacation, on which I actually went to London. Went to a wedding in Milton Keynes and thought , hey - since I'm flying over there I should check out London while I'm there. Ended up having the most amazing time with some of the greatest people I know, and met awesome new friends.
But as all good things must, it ended. With me missing  my flight home. Just perfect!




So because it's been so hectic and crazy I was so grateful to go away for a week with my mum, up north to mu uncles cabin. It was just what we needed. To get away, and breathe for a while. Even though it rained every day! But the times we caught some breaks it was beautiful. I went down to the lake and just watched the still water reflect the clouds. I still feel a pinch in my heart thinking about it.


So back to now. Been back at work for two weeks. Stayed with my parents for a week and moved in to Lauras place on Monday. It's been strange, but I've gotten pretty good at adapting in to new environments and situations. So I'm making myself at home here pretty well.
Today we finally had the last move in our family, my parents. I am now completely drained both physically and emotionally, so I'm just going to hibernate for about two weeks.

Till next time.

Love/ E.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar