måndag 2 juni 2014

Breaking up with Misery


Today was the first day that I actually felt that summer was here! After a night of barbecuing and playing games with some friends from our cong, today I woke up and felt sort of happy. So I decided I'm not only going to be sort of happy. I'm going to be HAPPY! So that's that.
 Work went fine. Did my Thursday work, so this week is going to be sooo confusing. Then I met up with Laura in the park for a little bit, and then Josefin came over and we sat on the balcony in the sun, and after three hours I have some serious tan-lines now. Yey!
 All of this, and the fact that it's almost 8 pm and the sun is still up makes me feel like summer! I feel bright, and light, and determined that I'm going to keep this positive attitude, because why waste a life being miserable! I'm so done with it.

Let's have a great week!
And laugh! Why? because why not!

/E.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar