onsdag 25 juni 2014

Because FIFA

Can't say life in Vantaa is all that exciting. Therefore, FIFA14. Wirtanen (the cat) doesn't seem to mind much. Weather's been cold. Yesterday while I was out walking with Hope rain started pouring down from the sky. I thought my jacket was water-proof but surprise! It wasn't. I'm just thankful my cell phone made it back home without being completely soaked.
Oulu was pretty awesome. Loved being at the assembly, feeling extremely encouraged now. It was also really nice seeing many of my old friends and how well they're doing. So so far this trip's been a success. Tomorrow Laura's coming to Helsinki too, can't wait! It'll be fun to hang around in Finland together.
So now I'm gonna go out running in the woods. And hope that crazy kid who was running after me and my brother yesterday with a "gun" pointed at us, doesn't reappear. Cuz that's freaky. #Hoodproblems

x
Sara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar